As an example, if a company is faced with finding a piece of real estate to operate their next restaurant, this can create many challenges. Restaurant owners may not be experienced with the many elements involved in building out the new space or even finding the right location for the restaurant. Carefully listening to the restaurant owners’ vision and desired timeline allows Furey Advisors to assist in finding the right location, negotiating a lease that is favorable to the future success of the company, and then helping the owners open their business with the fewest challenges possible. The shorter and smoother the process, the more time the restaurant owners have to devote to their core business, and thus, speed profitability.
My extensive real estate experience makes me a solid fit to help guide your business through any real estate transaction, whether purchasing or leasing.
Additional real estate services offered by Furey Advisors include:
- Tenant/buyer representation for real estate transactions (lease and/or purchase), including site selection, lease or contract review and negotiation, build out assistance and coordination of professionals, contractors and permitting agencies.
- Owner’s representation in real estate purchase, sale or leasing transactions
- Valuation for acquisitions and dispositions of real estate
- Assistance with Section 1031 Exchanges (tax deferred transfers)
- Assistance to banks, agencies and other lenders owning REO properties
- Property management and leasing assistance
- Financing package development
- Due diligence coordination and evaluation
- Environmental testing, coordination and evaluation
- Determination of equitable tax valuation/assessments, including raising challenges when necessary