Do you find yourself asking any of these questions about your business operations?
- Are you concerned you’re not getting the best insurance coverage for your business?
- Are you certain that your accounting and financial operations could be more streamlined and thus, save you time and money?
- Are you in the market to purchase or lease a new property but you’re not sure how to protect yourself during the real estate transaction process?
- Furey Advisors provides business strategy assistance, ranging from the development and review of accounting policies, tax services, assistance to not-for-profit organizations, and much more.
- Furey Advisors’ extensive real estate experience guides businesses through many real estate transactions, whether purchasing or leasing.
- Furey Advisors focuses on the specific needs and purpose of the coverage sought and also investigates and makes recommendations on the financial wherewithal of the underwriter providing it.
Let Furey Advisors take the guesswork out of your real estate, financial, accounting, insurance or risk management needs. I’d welcome the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss how my expertise can be of value to your business.
Ed Furey, CEO of Furey Advisors LLC, has more than 30 years of experience in real estate, accounting, financial services and risk management/insurance, and stands ready to help your company understand the important impacts of these factors on your business.
Ed has a thorough understanding of the issues that businesses and individuals face on a daily basis—from valuation of acquisitions in real estate transactions to bankruptcy debtor and creditor assistance to tax assessments and insurance coverage reviews and recommendations. Ed has earned a reputation of being one of the most trusted and well-respected advisors in these areas of expertise in Central Florida.